Thursday, March 15, 2012

Photo of The Day: 03/15/2012

Almaty, Kazakhstan
03/15/2012  5:48 pm

Hai,

     Ever since my few brief encounters with security, I have been taking less photos.  You ignorant fucks, it's a photo not a goddamn bomb.  If someone wanted to blow your shit up, they would do it.  That's not what I'm trying to do.  I'm just trying to take a fucking photo, dickbag.

     Anyway...This photo was taken at one of several Sulpak electronic stores here in Almaty.  Think of Sulpak as the Best Buy and Circuit City of Kazakhstan.  So, you know how you go shopping, whether it's for clothes, electronics, or even groceries, and you get what you want and you head over to the register to pay?  And there's that little section of shit you never would buy until you saw it by the register and you think on impulse, "MAYBE I NEED THIS PACK OF WHITENING GUM" or "OMG BRAD PITT IS NOT SEXUALLY FULFILLING ANGELINA JOLIE'S RIGHT LEG'S NEEDS - THANKS NATIONAL ENQUIRER!"?  Well, here at this Sulpak location they offer cutting boards and knives as last minute impulse purchases just in case you forget to pick one up before you head home.

"Maybe I need a knife to go with that washing machine and Samsung Smart TV I just bought.  Ahh fuck it.  I'll just buy the knife"

No comments:

Post a Comment