Monday, March 19, 2012

Eto Moё Hot Dog!

Almaty, Kazakhstan
03/19/2012  10:21 am

     Yesterday was the first day in the past ten days that I had a day off.  It was amazing doing nothing but watching Clone Wars and re-reading Theodore Rex.  It's also made me realize that it's good to have some form of escape/humor/enjoyment in between work and everything else so that you just don't go crazy.  I have been a bit crazy the past couple of weeks as frustration from how slow things are takes over but every day seems to be a reset button with a diminishing power.

     So, as I have been taking photos when I can, I think I try to take photos of what amuses me here.  Cause I think I need that - the little shit that is odd or just funny in a way.  To me at least.  I have others but, am currently having a problem uploading them right here to this blog.  Well, here is a couple - enjoy.

Powdered milk anyone?  I like how this brand, Moё, offers a variety of milk fat percentages.  The packaging is interesting, too.  I mean, look at it.  There's one for every gender/age group.  Kids drink the 3.2% cause they need strong bones.  Women drink the 2.5% cause they are weight conscious.  And the men?  Fuck it.  They want 6.0% cause they are men and men don't give a fuck, right?  Oh and one liter of this stuff costs about $1.50.

They have an energy drink called "Hot Dog."  I do not know what to say and I do not know how to approach it - I am scared to try.  I do not need my pee to turn a certain color.  Although it is silly of me to say that cause apparently I'll eat Crab flavored chips (nasty) but I won't drink Hot Dog?  But, they also have Red Bull!!!  Should I try this stuff?
   

Enjoy the technical difficulty.

'Till next time,

Shaak

1 comment:

  1. Ok it's 5:22 am NY time and I'm reading this on Jon's iPad because I can't sleep. Hot Dog is the first thing that made me legit LOL and almost wake him up.

    -vicky

    ReplyDelete