Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Photo of The Day: 03/05/2012

Privet!

My new best friend.  Well, my potential new best friend.  Coming from America going off to a foreign land, I want to try new things.  Coming from America and wanting to try new things means trying new flavors of Lays chips I've never had before.  Well, hey, not every new discovery or part of my trip has to be "authentic" or whatever.  I saw this bag of chips and bought it.  Now, time to watch some Walking Dead and eat some Shaslik flavored chips...

p.s.  Video on Kazah making will be up by tomorrow.  I've been having problems uploading the video but, I finally figured it out.

'Till next time,

Shaak.

UPDATE:  So, those chips weren't all that I expected them to be.  They were not salty like they are in the United States and it was as if the low amount of sodium in these chips killed the flavor of a savory meat flavored product.  :'(  Also, I blame eating these for my lethargic depression today.

No comments:

Post a Comment